1. The copyright of all contents whose sources are labeled PAGE belongs to the Site; if you want to reference or repost, you only need to specify the source and the original link; if you want to repost a great number of contents, please write us to obtain authorization.
2. The articles, yellow pages, LOGO, images, etc. on the Site are provided by third-party authors, recommended by net friends, or obtained from the internet and edited (part of the newspaper/print media contents are repost from our partner web media), which are for study and reference purposes only. If there is an infringement of your copyright, please contact us and the Site will make corrections in three business days.
3. If your website or institution puts any resources from the Site to commercial use, for the contents originally from the Site, you need to negotiate with the Site; for the contents from other sources, please contact the copyright owner.
4. PAGE does not guarantee the accuracy, security and integrity of all information, please evaluate these things by yourself during reading, and PAGE shall not be responsible for any form of loss or damage to you or your company caused by the information mentioned above.
5. Without PAGE’s permission, you shall not hotlink or misappropriate the resources of the Site, replicate or imitate the Site, or establish a mirror image on a PAGE server. All intellectual property rights of all content, technical tools and services solo- or jointly developed by PAGE are owned by PAGE, which any person shall not infringe, violate, or use without authorization.
If you have any questions regarding copyright, please contact us and we will make corrections in three business days.