PAGE 2020 – Business Matching
Main activity: Match products with buyers’ requirements
Open time: Same time as exhibition open time
Admission fee: free, F&B free
Attendees: By invitation only, open to exhibitors and invited visitors
Welcome to Business Matching!
Where the top minds in the gaming industry meet and unveil countless opportunities.
The matchmaking centers “BUSINESS MATCHING” will take place simultaneously with PAGE 2020 from January 7th to January 9th. It will be located at the World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center.
It is one of the much-awaited and exciting functions on PAGE 2020.
What is Business Matching?
Business Matching is the most requested and much-awaited function on PAGE 2020, designed as an effective platform where buying decision-makers and top-notch international suppliers meet and engage through face to face meetings. Establish and expand your network in just three days!
Why you should join?
With over 70 casinos’ executives and 150 suppliers from different sectors of the gaming industry under one expo, business matching is not just an opportunity for you to have pre-arranged face to face meetings with RIGHT PEOPLE but as well as the RIGHT PLACE to network and learn from each other’s expertise. If you are also planning to expand your territory in the Asia Pacific region, Business Matching is undeniably perfect for you.
BUSINESS MATCHING TECHNOLOGY
PAGE will launch an intelligent matching technology that allows the user to pick who they want to meet and schedule an appointment based on their requirements by looking at the supplier’s profile.
The app comes with exciting features:
- Seamless request for one-on-one meeting.
- Schedule, accept, decline, manage and re-schedule appointment.
- Create business profile that includes name, description, website, country, industry, and products.
- Search system through name, position, country and products.
- Check status of request for appointment.
- Agenda, meet, connections, bookmark and archive.
ONSITE MATCHING CENTER FACILITIES
- Reception counter for registration.
- Waiting area complete with sofas and center table for early arrivals.
- Translator/ Interpreter.
- 9 sqm enclosed meeting area with discussion table, chairs and power outlet.
- Free flowing coffee, tea, beer and snacks.
- Usher and security guard.
- Printed meeting schedule and floorplan.
Who should join?
If you are registered as a buyer or decision-maker with a purchase requirement, you are automatically on the list. You are also given the privilege to join if you are an exhibitor of PAGE.
Business matching will take place at matching center in World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center, Metro Manila on January 7th, 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m., January 8th, 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. and January 9th, 10:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.